Analisa Leppanen-Guerra has given professional papers at numerous conferences and has been a guest speaker at universities, museums, and other venues Internationally. She is available to give talks on a wide variety of topics, including:
- Modern art
- The historical avant-garde
- Dada and Surrealism
- Joseph Cornell
- Lee Miller
- Flamenco and Surrealism in the early 20th century.
- The arts of the Romani people, and representations of Gypsies in art, literature and film.
- Representations of medicine and surgery in art.
- Intersections between art and the legal system in the 19th and 20th centuries.
Analisa is currently giving a series of talks on her recent book, Joseph Cornell’s Manual of Marvels.
Please use the contact Page if you are interested in scheduling new, attending current, or researching past lectures.